Watch Out For Manny Pacquiao vs Miguel Cotto

Posted by Posted by necrologist On 7:23 PM

Watch out for Manny Pacquiao vs Miguel Cotto, the People’s Champ of the Philippines against the Pride of Puerto Rico. Pacquiao who is successful in defeating big time boxers such as Marco Antonio Barrera, Ricky Hatton and the Legendary Golden Boy Oscar Dela Hoya while Cotto a 3-time World Boxing Champion.

Manny Pacquiao vs Miguel CottoThis match would be on November 14, 2009 at the famous MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. Which is HBO PPV (Pay-per-View) and “It’s done” said the boxing promoter Bob Arum "While I was away I reached a verbal agreement with each side. Pacquiao committed to the fight this weekend and Cotto the week before while I was in Israel. I was on the phone all the time trying to get this done." "But everything is agreed or I wouldn’t say what I am saying," Arum said. "The weight, the percentages, the guarantees — it’s all agreed to."

Manny Pacquiao vs Miguel Cotto

0 comments

Post a Comment